1. Several states in America use coke to clean blood from roads after a car accident.
2. You can clean a toilet by pouring a can in the toilet bowl and letting it sit for about an hour, then flush away. The citric acid in Coke removes stains from vitreous china.
3. To remove rust spots from chrome car bumpers:
Rub the bumper with a cloth soaked in coke
4. You can also clean corrosion from car battery terminals by pouring a can of coke over the terminals to bubble.
5. If you apply a cloth soaked in coke on a rusted bolt, it will loosen it.
Oh, and you can apparently drink it.